Obese people, people indulged in alcohol and smoking, people who consume highly non-vegetarian foods, pregnant ladies, diabetic and asthmatic sufferers are more prone to this disorder of acidity/hyperacidity which can be treated comfortably with natural antacid the Entesid tablet.. Gastric ulcers, continuous blood vomiting and abdominal ulcers and tumours are the major complications of this problem.
Entesid :- Entesid tablet is a natural antacid against acidity/hyperacidity available at Destination Ayurveda is very effective and amazing remedy that help to aid with various underlying symptoms of this problem and give relief from acidity.
Major signs of acidity that can be controlled with the help of ayurvedic / natural antacid treatments :
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Sour water filling in mouth
- Burning sensation in stomach and throat
What are the causes of acidity?
Major factor that is responsible for this disease is production of excessive acid in the stomach and the other causes that contribute to this disorder may include-
- Consumption of highly spicy, oily and non-vegetarian food
- Excessive Alcohol intake
- Smoking and frequent smoking
- Stress and anxiety
- Lack of exercise
- Medications like regular use of analgesics, antibiotics and steroids
- Other stomach related disorders –ulcers and tumours
What are the major symptoms of acidity?
There are many clues that our body gives us that we are suffering with this serious problem called acidity. Major symptoms of acidity may include:
- Sudden weight gain or weight loss
- Respiratory system related problems
- Frequent burping and belching
- Throat dryness
- Throat and chest burning
- Recurrent vomiting
- Hair loss
- Blood present in the stool
- Bloating and flatus
- Abdominal distension
- Severe irritation in rectal region
If you are noticing symptoms of acidity then you can consult your doctor regarding this problem. Following investigations make sure that you are suffering withacidity/hyperacidity problem.
- Ultrasound of whole abdomen.
- Upper gastro-intestinal endoscopy.
Instant relief for acidity:
Entesid antacid tablet available at Destination Ayurveda is very effecting and provides instant relief from the problem that we are facing today i.e. acidity. Yashtimadhu ghan (Ext. Glycyrrhiza glabra), Muktashukti bhasma (Calcined oyster shell), Kanak patra (Datura alba), Kapoor kachri ghan (Ext. Heydchium spicatum), Amalkee ghan(Ext.Phyllanthesemblica), and Khatika are the major ingredients used in the preparation of this amazing supplement used to treat acidity / hyperacidity and other major problems associated with this disorder.
- Pure extract of licorice (Yashtimadhu) is used to prepare Yashtimadhu ghana used in this tablet. Licorice is also known as sweet roots. Licorice is basically used to aid with gastrointestinal problems. In cases of acidity, food poisoning, bloating, flatus, heartburn, abdominal pain and abdominal distension this herb works wonderfully. Pure extract obtained from this herbal remedy helps to soothe the abdominal lining and give relief from acidity and its underlying symptoms. Licorice helps to suppress the growth of harmful bacteria and acid that are responsible for causing hyperacidity. Though it helps to neutralize the effects of harmful acid, it also becomes catalyst treating voice hoarseness and serious inflammation of throat lining resulted from acidity/hyperacidity.
- Muktashukti bhasma is a documented ayurvedic medicine to aid with acidity is prepared by using pearl oyster shell. It is used to treat severe abdominal pain, acidity, gastritis and anorexia. This formulation is very effective antacid to fight against acidity and other associated symptoms of this serious problem.
- Kanak patra (Datura Alba) is third main ingredient of this powerful remedy to fight against hyperacidity. It also helps in the neutralisation of stomach pain ............the effect of harmful acid that causes acidity.
- Kapoor kachri ghana (Ext.Heydchium spicatium) – Kapoor kachri is basically a rhizome with very pleasant aroma. It is bitter, pungent and astringent in taste. It is tonic, stomachic and expectorant in nature. It helps to treat nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and acid reflux caused by hyperacidity as a natural antacid.
- Amalkee ghana (Ext Phyllanthes emblica) - Indian gooseberry (amla) extract excellent natural antacid is used in this preparation. Amla is potent to aid with numerous disorders and acidity is the one major. It helps to stimulate appetite and fights against indigestion, acidity and constipation. It prevents our body from the harmful action of acid reflux and treat acidity and treat acidity as an excellent natural antacid. It is best to combat with gastric troubles.
- Khatika- khatika is another major ingredient used in the preparation of ...antacid tablet. It also helps to fight against various gastric problems. It helps to relieve colic pain, abdominal dissention, bloating and flatus etc.
Dosage :- 2 tablet two to three times a day to be chewed and swallowed.
Above mentioned product is very effective and instant remedy that helps to get rid of from the problem of Acidity/Hyperacidity. We all know that acidity is one common problem that impacts the health of millions of people across the world. Entesid......the natural antacid tablet available at Destination Ayurveda is very effective and amazing remedy that help to aid with various underlying symptoms of this problem and give relief from acidity. This formulation works wonderfully to neutralize the effect of harmful acid that is major cause of this problem. One can take it regularly for its better results.
Other preventive measures to be undertaken to fight Acidity/ Hyperacidity :-
Healthy and stress free lifestyle, regular exercise and good eating habits play very important role to control this serious problem called – acidity. Healthy and nutritional food has a power to fight against this problem. Here are some preventive tips to get relief from this problem:
- Try to drink plenty of water.
- Add a lot of veggies to your daily diet.
- Quit alcohol and smoking.
- Try to avoid oily, spicy, packed, fast food and carbonated drinks.
- Avoid late night wake ups and eatings.
- Try to avoid continuous sitting.
- Do regular exercise and yoga daily.