Asthma is a disease of airways that is characterized by increased responsiveness of the tracheobronchial tract to a variety of stimuli resulting in widespread spasmodic narrowing of the air passages which may be relieved spontaneously or by the therapy. Asthma is an episodic disease manifested clinically by paroxysms of dyspnoea, cough and wheezing and can be treated through ayurvedic treatment for asthma. Or in other words we can say that asthma is long-term inflammation of bronchial tubes. These tubes become excessively inflamed and swollen and are more prone to allergic reactions and irritation.
Bronchial asthma is very common problem worldwide, about 10-20% of population all over world is reported to suffer from this disorder. It occurs at all the ages but nearly 50% of cases develop it before the age of 10 years. Both the sexes are affected equally but in children there is 2:1 male female ratio.
Types of asthma :-
Based on the stimuli initiating bronchial asthma, two broad etiological types are described: allergic or atopic asthma (extrinsic asthma) and idiosyncratic or non-atopic asthma (intrinsic asthma). A third type is mixed pattern in which the features do not fit clearly in either of the two main types.
- Extrinsic asthma - This is the most common type of asthma. Onset of this disease is usually in childhood or in early adult life. Most patients of this type of asthma have some personal of family history of preceding disorders like rhinitis, urticaria and infantile eczema. Hypersensitivity to various allergens or antigenic substances are usually present in cases of this type of asthma. Various allergens cause ill effects by inhalation e.g. - pollens, house dust particles, animal dander and moulds etc. occupational asthma is stimulated by fumes, gases and organic and chemical dusts is variant of extrinsic asthma.
- Intrinsic asthma- This type of asthma develops later in adult life with negative personal or family history of allergy, negative skin test and normal serum levels of IgE. Most patients of this type of asthma develop typical symptom complex after an upper respiratory tract infections by viruses. Associated nasal polyps and chronic bronchitis is also present in this type of asthma. There are no recognisable allergens but about 10% of patients become hypersensitive to drugs, for example aspirin sensitive asthma.
- Mixed asthma - Many patients do not clearly fit into either above mentioned two categories of asthma and have mixed features of both the types of asthma. Those patients that develop asthma in early stages of life have strong allergic component, while those who develop asthma in late tend to be non-allergic in nature. This type of asthma caused by cold, exercise and emotional stress.
Major triggers responsible for asthma -
No single cause is responsible for onset of this disease, variety of factors are involved for causing this disorder. Major trigger for this disease include-
- Allergen exposure- like animal dander, pollen, dust particles and moulds
- Viral infections
- Poor hygienic conditions
- Respiratory illness
- Excessive respiratory exercise
- Emotional stress
- Worst weather conditions
- Irritants in environment like chemicals and smoke etc.
Symptoms of asthma -
Major symptoms of asthma are-
- Severe Cough attacks during night, laughing and exercise
- Inflammation and stiffness in chest
- Breath shortness
Ayurvedic treatment for asthma :-
Asthasule capsules and Exhain syrup both are the best ayurvedic treatment for asthma especially available at house of Destination Ayurveda. Both the herbal remedies are very satisfactory and best treatment for asthma and other respiratory tract related problems. Pure and natural herbs of Ayurveda are used to prepare both the ayurvedic treatment for asthma. Herbs used in both the ayurvedic treatment for asthma possesses scraping and piercing properties. These herbs help to scrap congestion and phlegm and also help to expel it out from our respiratory tract. Both ayuvedic treatment for asthma help to fight against various major causes of this problem and give satisfactory long term result.
Regular use of this ayurvedic treatment for asthma works wonderfully to treat the major root cause of this problem and give relief from this serious disorder. Regular intake of both ayurvedic treatment for asthma help to reduce excessive inflammation of respiratory tract. Both the ayurvedic treatment for asthma help to stimulate our immune system and improve internal strength to fight against free radicals and harmful particles for respiratory system.
All the ayurvedic remedies of Destination Ayurveda are very effective and safe to use because all the preparations are prepared under the supervision of expert Ayurveda doctors by following ayurvedic principles. All products of this pharmacy are free from harmful actions of preservatives, chemicals and fillers. Natural extract of herbs are used in the preparation of all the ayurvedic remedies of Destination Ayurveda. All these products are safe for all age groups.
Ayurvedic treatment for asthma and full ingredient detail-
- Asthasule capsules – Kupilu (Strychnosnuxvomicos), Dhastur (Dhatura Alba), Saindhav (Rock salt), Sambhaar (Sodium chloride), sauvarchal (Black salt) and Vaasaa (Adhatodavasica) are the various important and effective ingredients of this ayurvedic treatment for asthma. Regular intake of this ayurvedic treatment of asthma help to protect our respiratory tract from harmful dust, pollen, waste particle and pollens. It help to neutralize the harmful actions of free radicals in body and give relief for asthmatic sufferers. Its anti-oxidant properties help to fight against internal infections and other micro-organisms that are responsible for causing infections. Regular use of this herbal remedy also help to improve both physical and mental stamina in growing infants. Kupiluused in this ayurvedic treatment for asthma help to reduce excessive wheezing sounds and give relief from congestion. It is very beneficial herb for asthmatic patients. This herb is also beneficial for breathing problems and throat related issues. In Ayurveda herb Dhastur is known for its medicinal properties for treating asthma and its associated symptoms. Its anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties help to combat against bronchitis. Sodium chloride and other salts used in this herbal remedy help to scrap out phlegm and congestion and give relief in asthma. Vaasaa is amazing herb of Ayurveda that fight against common cough, cold, whooping cough, bronchitis and asthma. All the herbs used in this ayurvedic treatment for asthma act as natural expectorant that help to clear the blocked airway in asthma.
Dosage - 2 capsules two times a day after meals for 50-90 days.
- Exhain syrup - Vasaka (Adhatodavasica), Kantkari (Solanumxanthocarpum), Madhuyashti (GlycyrrhizaglabOa), Lishode (Cordiadichomata), Khtami (Althoeaofficinalis), Tulsi (ocimim sanctum),Navsadar (Ammonium chloride), Tankan (Sodium biborate) and Sattvapodinaare the various useful ingredients of this ayurvedic treatment for asthma. Vasaka used in this ayurvedic treatment for asthma help to excrete out congestion and clear the block air passage in sufferers of asthma. This herb also help to fight against causative factors and reduces excessive inflammation of respiratory tract. Kantkari helps to fight against whooping cough, asthma, chronic congestion and also beneficial herb to fight against cancer cells. It also help to fight against various allergies that give birth to asthma. Yashtimadhu and lishode used in this ayurvedic treatment for asthma are natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory in nature. Both herbs help to combat against this chronic condition associated with respiratory tract. Khtami is used to treat common cold, cough, bronchitis and asthma. Tulsiused in this ayurvedic treatment is very beneficial remedy that is used to treat various ailments like sore throat, throat inflammation, cough, sinusitis and asthma. This ayurvedic treatment is best for the people who are suffering with chronic cough, asthma, common cold and asthma. Regular use of this ayurvedic treatment for asthma help to overcome this problem naturally and give satisfactory and long term relief.
Dosage - 2 to 3 teaspoonful with hot warm water for 3to 4 times a day regularly for 30-90 days.