High Blood Pressure/Hypertension
Now a day’s high blood pressure is a major health issue, particularly in developed countries. Persistent and sustained blood pressure has numerous damaging effects on our heart, brain and renal system. Ideal blood pressure level in human body is generally considered between ranges of 90/60mm Hg to 120/80mm Hg. If systolic pressure is more than 140mm/hg and diastolic pressure is above 90mm Hg, this condition is called as mild hypertension and when elevation of systolic and diastolic pressure exceeds 160 and 100 mm Hg, then this condition is called severe hypertension and this can be avoided through ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure. In future this disease may give rise to such disorders like hardening of arteries, enlargement of heart, vision damage and kidney failure.
Blood pressure level in human body varies with numerous factors like age of the patient, emotional stress, anxiety, exercise and other emotional factors like fear etc. Persistent high blood pressure can increase the risk to various life threating health issues like heart attacks, heart failure, renal failure, stroke and vascular dementia etc.
High blood pressure/Hypertension is generally divided into two major types-
- Primary or essential high blood pressure/hypertension- in this type of hypertension /high blood pressure the cause of increase in the blood pressure level is unknown. This type of high blood pressure constitutes about 90-95% of hypertensive sufferers.
- Secondary high blood pressure/hypertension- in this type of hypertension increase in the blood pressure level is majorly caused by diseases of kidneys, endocrines and other vital organs of the body. This type of high blood pressure comprises only 5-10% of hypertension sufferers.
Major factors responsible for high blood pressure-
Major cause of this serious condition is unknown but a variety of factors are responsible for the occurence of this condition in human body that include-
- Genetic factors- heredity plays very essential role for the onset of high blood pressure in human body. In numerous cases according to family history this harmful condition passes from parent/s to offspring.
- Age- this disorder can affect every age group but these days youngsters are more prone to this disorder because of their unhealthy lifestyle and disturbed sleeping patterns.
- Racial and environmental factors- this disease can affect every person but mostly white people are at the major risk of this disorder. Other factors like excessive salt intake, obesity, occupational factors and people living with sedentary, unhealthy and stressful living standards are at the major risk of this disorder.
- Sleeping patterns- disturbed sleep may also cause high blood pressure in the body. Insufficient sleep and disturbed sleep both play equivalent role in this problem.
- Alcohol and smoking- excessive alcohol users and chain smokers are easily affected by this serious health condition.
- Physical inactivity-unhygienic and unhealthy lifestyle are also major factors that give rise to this ill health condition.
Symptoms of high blood pressure-
It is generally silent deteriorating health condition of body. Many sufferers of high blood pressure won’t feel symptoms of this disease in initial stages. But with the time this disease becomes life threatening and various symptoms that are experienced by sufferers include-
- Severe headache
- Dizziness and sudden fainting
- Chest pain
- Nasal bleeding
- Vision problem
- Blood in urine
- Nausea and vomiting
Ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure -
Sery capsule, Gulvalex capsule and Motostat capsule are the effective ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure available at house of Destination Ayurveda. Regular use of these ayurvedic treatments for high blood pressure help to control raised level of blood pressure in body naturally without any side-effects. Herbs used in these ayurvedic treatments for high blood pressure help to clear the blockage of arteries and protect body from the risk of this life threating disease. Regular use of this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure help to combat against various underlying symptoms of this disease without disturbing molecular level of our body cells.
All the products of destination ayurveda are formulated under medical supervision of Ayurveda expert doctors. Natural herbs of Ayurveda are used in the preparation of all the herbal remedies of the pharmacy. All products are free from harmful action of chemicals, colours, preservatives and binders. Products are safe to use and are beneficial for every age group.
Ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure and ingredient detail-
- Sery capsule – Pure extract of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri),Tagar (Valeriana wallichi), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) are used to prepare this amazing ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure. Regular use of these ayurvedic capsules help to control raised level of blood pressure in body naturally. Brahmi used in this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure is houseful of anti-oxidants. This herb help to remove harmful toxins and waste from body that are responsible for causing various harmful disorders. Herb brahmi used in this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure help to fight against excessive stress and anxiety that are major causes for Tagar is best herb of Ayurveda that helps to fight against sleep disorders. In sufferers of high blood pressure this herb helps to fight against sleeping disturbance that is responsible for causing this disease. Tagar is very effective hypotensive (lowering agent of high blood pressure), carminative and sedative herb of Ayurveda. Jatamansi used in this ayurvedic treatment is very effective cardiac tonic and helps to fight against various liver and kidney related problems. It helps to strengthen our weakened immune system and nervous system. Ashwagandha used in this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure is used to treat anxiety, bipolar disorders, sleeping troubles, stress, anxiety, hypertension, bronchitis and various menstrual troubles. This ayurvedic treatement also helps to fight against depression, neurosis, schizophrenia and other neuro-generative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
Dosage - 2 Sery capsules twice a day after meals for 50-90days.
- Gulvalex capsule - Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is the best amazing herb of Ayurveda used to prepare this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure. Guduchi helps to boost our immune system and fight against free radicals and serious inflammation of internal body. Tinospora is used for the treatment of diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, allergies and various gastric troubles. It is best anti-pyretic herb of Ayurveda that helps to treat chronic fevers and it promotes the production of new blood cells. Regular use of this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure helps to clear blocked arteries and protects body from various ill effects of hypertension.
Dosage - 2 capsules twice daily after meals for 50-90days.
- Motostat capsule –Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), Bidanga (Embelia ribes), Chitrak (Plumbago zeylnaica), Pippali (Piper longum), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Vishvabeshaj (Zingiber officinales), Amalaki (Phyllanthes embelica), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Elua (Aloe vera extract), Rason (Allium sativum), Karchoor (Curcuma zedoaria), Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Shudha guggulu (Commiphora mukul) are various ayurvedic ingredients used to prepare this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure. Regular use of this herbal remedy helps to reduce raised triglycerides level in body. It is very effective remedy for overweight and regular use of this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure helps to reduce blood pressure and high cholesterol in body. Diuretic activities of herbs used in this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure help to increase both frequency and volume of urine and very beneficial to reduce raised level of blood pressure in the body. All the herbs used in this ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure are anti-oxidant, hypotensive, hypoglycaemic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and anti-microbial in nature.
Dosage - 2 capsules twice a day after meals for 50-90days.