Chest pain is the result of heart burn, anxiety and Chest pain is also another major clinical syndrome of IHD resulting from transient myocardial ischemia. Chest pain is characterised by severe paroxysmal pain in the sub sternal or precordial region of the chest which is caused by the increased demand of the heart and reduced by the decrease in the work of the heart. Pain initially begins in the chest region and further radiates to the left arm, neck, jaw or even in the right arm. This pain can be dull or very sharp in nature. It is characterised by squeezing, sensation, numbness, choking and excessive discomfort in the chest region. Quality, intensity, variation and location are the four different factors on which chest pain varies. Sometimes this chest pain causes no harmful effects but if it is untreated it results in various heart related life threating diseases and it can be managed through ayurvedic medicines for chest pain.
ECG, X-ray chest, MRI, Blood investigations, stress test, ultrasonography and angiography are the main ways to diagnose the main reason of chest pain.
Major causes of chest pain:
When a person is having severe chest pain then comes the thought of heart attack in everybody’s mind. In majority of cases main cause of chest pain is associated with heart related problems. Other factors responsible for this problem include:-
1.Digestive system related causes-
- Heart burn
- Gastric ulcers
- Inflammation of gastro-intestinal tract
- Gall bladder and pancreas related troubles
2. Heart related causes -
- Heart attack
- Angina pectoris
- Pericarditis and myocarditis
- Cardiac hypertrophy
3. Lungs related causes-
- Chronic bronchitis
- Constriction and leakage of air passage
Broken ribs and other muscle related problems are also responsible to cause severe chest pain.
Sign and symptoms of chest pain -
Severe chest pain is one major symptom in this problem and other associated symptoms include-
- Pain in neck, jaw and arms
- Tightness of chest
- Discomfort in chest region
- Excessive fatigue
- Cold sweating
- Breath shortness
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
If chest pain is caused by indigestion then dyspepsia, sore belching, heart burn, sore watering in mouth and difficulty in swallowing are the various signs and symptoms in this type of chest pain.
Ayurvedic medicine for chest pain without side effects :-
Strycom capsule, Dynogesic liniment, Purakt tablet and Exhain syrup are the various effective ayurvedic medicines for chest pain available at Destination Ayurveda. Natural extracts of pure herbs of Ayurveda are used to formulate all these ayurvedic medicine for chest pain under strict vigil of Ayurveda expert doctors. Herbs used in these ayurvedic medicines for chest pain help to clear blockages of blood vessels and protect human body from life threatening risks of heart problems. These ayurvedic medicines improve our natural stamina and immunity. All the herbs used in these ayurvedic medicines for chest pain are anti-oxidant in nature that help to fight against free radicals, infections and inflammations causing chest pain.
All the natural products of Destination Ayurveda are safe for ever age group because no ill effects result due to preservatives, colours, binders and chemicals added to these ayurvedic medicines for chest pain. Use of these ayurvedic products for chest pain of Destination Ayurveda do not cause side-effects and also protect molecular level of body cells, tissues and other organs.
Ayurvedic medicine for chest pain and ingredient detail-
- Strycom capsule- Shodhit kupilu (Purified Strychnos nuxvomicos), Nirgundi ghan (Ext Vitax negundo), Ekang veer rasa, Eranda mool (Ricinus communis), Sameer pannag rasa, Shallaki (Boswellia serrate), Mahavaat vidvansan rasa, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) andYograj guggul are the various Ayurveda ingredients used to prepare this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain. Kupilu used in this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain helps to reduce cholesterol, fat and also help to clear the blockages of blood vessels in cases of chest pain and cardiac troubles. It is also used to treat chronic constipation and various other gastric troubles that are associated with chest pain. Nirgundi is very effective anti-anxiety and anti-asthmatic herb of Ayurveda. It is used to improve reduced appetite and it also helps to improve digestion. Nirgundi helps to reduce acid that is responsible for causing heart burn and chest pain. Herb Eranda used in this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain helps to clear blockages responsible for causing chest pain. Shallaki used in this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain is very effective and natural pain killer. It is also beneficial to reduce serious inflammations and good for sufferers of arthritis. Anti-oxidant nature of ashwagandha helps to fight against harmful toxins and free radicals that are responsible for causing various cardiac troubles. It is also important herb of Ayurveda that is beneficial for treating anxiety and other nervous system related problems. Regular use of this ayurvedic medicine helps to reduce chest pain naturally after regular use and it is also good for promoting overall health of our cardiac system.
Dosage - 1 capsule twice daily for better results.
- Dynogesic liniment- Cinnamomum camphora, Carum copticum, Menthe viridis, Eucalyptus globulus, Pinus longifolia, Ricinus communis and Wintergreen oil are various herbs of Ayurveda used in the preparation of this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain. Regular use of this liniment daily over painful chest area helps to reduce pain. Regular use of this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain helps to reduce serious inflammation in chest region and other parts that are associated with chest pain. All the herbs used in this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain are anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, pain killer and analgesic in nature. Ingredients of Dynogesic liniment are strongly anti-inflammatory and subsiding the pain in the risk of heart troubles. Local application of this ayurvedic medicine is also very beneficial for sufferers of arthritis, spondylitis, gout and other local region related pains as well.
How to apply - Take little amount of Dynogesic liniment on your palm and massage over your chest region gently daily 2-3 times a day. Avoid its direct contact with eyes and other vital parts of body.
- Purakt tablets –Sajji khar (sodium bicarbonate),Shuddh ghandhak processed with Nimbtwaka, Hardira and Babool are the Ayurveda ingredients used in the formulation of this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain to prevent and treat accompanying local infections. Gandhak used in this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain is anti-microbial in nature and it is potent to fight against various different types of infections. Babool and Haridra are very effective anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant herbs of Ayurveda that is used to reduce severe inflammation in chest area in sufferers of chest pain. Nimb used in this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain also helps to neutralize the effects of free radicals and harmful toxins that are responsible for causing serious infections, spasms and inflammations responsible for chest pain.
Dosage - 2 tablets thrice daily for better and satisfactory results.
- Exhain syrup- Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica), Kantkari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Madhuyashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Lisodhe (Cordia dichomata), Khtami (Althoea officinalis), Tulsi (Ocimim sanctum),Navsadar (Ammonium chloride), Tankan (Sodium biborate) and Sattva podina are the important ingridients of Ayurveda used to prepare this potent ayurvedic remedy for chest pain. Though Exhain syrup of YamunaPharmacy is very potent remedy that helps to fight against common cold, whooping cough, asthma and chronic bronchitis but in cases of chest pain regular use of this remedy helps to aid with lungs associated problems for causing chest pain. All the herbs used in this ayurvedic medicine for chest pain help to clear blockages of respiratory tract and blood vessels. Scrapping properties of herbs help to relieve the serious congestions in cases of chest pain. These herbs are also appetizer and digestive stimulant that fight against various factors of indigestion responsible for causing heart burn and chest pain.
Dosage - 15 ml (3 tablespoons) with equal quantity of water thrice daily for satisfactory results.