The word dengue is derived from African word ‘denga’ that means fever with haemorrhages. And this fever was first described in 1953 when it was first struck in Philippines. This fever is caused by virus transmitted by bites of mosquito called Aedesaegypti and it can be managed through best ayurveda product for dengue . Transmission of this fever is highest during and after rainy season when mosquitoes are numerous. Incubation period of the virus to cause this fatal and life threatening fever is 3 to 14 days. Same virus is also responsible for west Nile infection and yellow fever.
Dengue fever infects blood monocytes, lymphocytes and endothelial cells. Entire process of this fever takes place very rapidly and may evolve over a period of few hours. It can’t be spread directly from one infected person to another and transmission of this disease is by mosquito bites. In some cases people with dengue virus is asymptomatic while in some cases there are mild symptoms. But in some cases of dengue it becomes life threatening. If patient is treated appropriately at this stage, there is rapid and dramatic recovery. But in untreated cases, dengue shock syndrome develops and ultimately death occurs. This disease is most common in tropical and sub-tropical regions in the world.
Major characteristic symptoms of this fatal disease is sudden onset of high grade fever, body aches, muscle and joint pains and rashes.
In 1996 outbreak of dengue fever is maximum in Delhi and neighbouring cities. This fever mostly occurs in two major forms-
- Dengue fever and break-bone fever- dengue fever is an uncomplicated way is a self-limited febrile illness affecting muscles and joints with severe back pain due to myalgia.
- Dengue haemorrhagic fever- on the other hand, is a severe and potentially fatal form of acute febrile illness characterised by cutaneous and intestinal haemorrhages due to thrombocytopenia, haemo-concentration, hypovolaemia shock and neurologic disturbances. This type of fever is most common in children under 15 years of age.
Major changes in dengue fever -
The predominant organ changes in Dengue fever are due to –
- Focal haemorrhages
- Increased vascular permeability resulting in oedema in different organs
- Coagulopathy with thrombocytopenia
Major derangements in laboratory investigations in dengue fever may include -
- Leucopenia with relative lymphocytosis, sometimes with atypical lymphocytes.
- X-ray chest showing bilateral pleural effusion
- Deranged liver function test
- Prolonged coagulation test
- Elevated haematocrit due to haemoconcentration
The major symptoms of dengue include -
- Sudden high grade fever
- Severe headache and sharp pain behind eyes
- Killing joint and muscle pain
- Excessive fatigue
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rashes
- Easy bruising and bleeding from nose and gums
- Swelling of glands
Best Ayurveda product for dengue fever -
Purakt tablets, Pyrolyt syrup, Herbaqua and Gulvalex capsules are the best Ayurveda products for dengue fever available at Yamuna Pharmacy. All these Ayurveda products are very amazing and effective remedies for treating this life threatening condition associated with human blood and other vital organs. Regular use of these best Ayurveda products for dengue help to fight against infections and all these products help to combat with virus that is responsible for causing this serious disorder.
Pure extract obtained from natural herbs of Ayurveda are used to prepare these best Ayurveda products for dengue fever. All these best Ayurveda products for dengue fever are safe to use for every age group and do no cause any side-effects. All the products of Yamuna pharmacy are prepared under medical supervision of Ayurveda doctors and by using ayurvedic principles.
Regular use of these best Ayurveda products for dengue fever not only help to treat this infectious condition but also help to improve our natural immunity. Regular use of these best Ayurveda products for dengue help in the production of new blood cells and it also protect our existing cells from the harmful action of micro-organisms and infections. These products also help to improve out natural strength and help to overcome generalised weakness.
Best Ayurveda products for dengue fever and ingredient detail -
- Purakt tablets – Sajjikhar(Sodium bicarbonate), Shudhgandhak processed with nimbtwak, Haridra (Turmeric) and Babool (Acacia catechu) are used to prepare this best Ayurveda product for dengue fever available at Yamuna pharmacy.Haridraused in this Ayurveda product is very effective anti-inflammatory in nature and it help in easy healing of internal injuries of cells and organs. Babooland other ingredients used in this best Ayurveda product for dengue help to fight against high grade fever and help to overcome other associated symptoms of dengue fever.
Dosage - 2 tablets twice or thrice a day with water for 50-90 days.
- Pyrolyt syrup - Chiraita, Parpat, Shunthi, Nagarmotha and Giloy are used to prepare this best Ayurveda products for pyrolyt syrup. It is best antipyretic syrup for treating flu, viral fevers, rheumatic fevers, chickengunia and dengue fever. This Ayurveda product is also very effective remedy for liver and it is also good for treating infective hepatitis. Nagarmotha is anti-helminthic, anti-oxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic herb of Ayurveda. Shunthiis used as appetizer and it is also very beneficial for treating various gastric problems. Giloy help to fight against fevers and it help to boost our natural immunity. Chiraiatais used to aid with constipation, abdominal troubles, fevers, infections and various skin problems. Parpat used in this best Ayurveda product for dengue is useful herb for dyspepsia and urinary system related problems.
- 1 day to 1 year old- 15-30 drops with water for 4 to 5 times a day.
- Above 1 year to 10 years- ½ to 1 teaspoonful 4 to 5 times a day.
- Above 10 years- 5-10ml for 4 to 5 times a day.
- Herbaqua - Shunthi, Khus, Nagarmotha, Raktachandan, Netrabaalaa, and Parpatare the various amazing herbs of Ayurveda used to prepare this best Ayurveda product for dengue. Shunthiis effective herb of Ayurveda that help to aid with digestive troubles and it help to reduce oedema in sufferers of dengue fever. Amazing anti-oxidant properties of khushelp to protect our cells, organs and body tissues from harmful effects of free radicals. Nagarmothaused in this best Ayurveda product for dengue is very effective anti-oxidant and anti-pyretic in nature. Parpatin this Ayurveda product help to reduce excessive thirst and various abdomen related problems.
How to use - Soak 2-3 of Herbaqua in 250ml of hot water. Let the mixture cool down. Strain the mixture and drink the filtered contents.
- Gulvalex capsules - Tinosporacordifolia is the major key ingredient used to prepare this best Ayurveda product for dengue. Guduchiis the one of the most powerful herb of Ayurveda that helps to fight against fevers, infections, dyspepsia and various haemorrhagic conditions. It is one of best herb of Ayurveda that fight against dengue fever and its anti-helminthic properties make it safe for intestinal problems. Its anti-oxidant nature help to fight against free radicals that are responsible for causing serious infections. This herb is also very essential for liver and renal system of human body.
Dosage - 2 capsules twice daily after meals with normal water for 50-90 days.