This condition is defined as abnormal functioning of human brain that is characterized by sudden unpredictable epileptic seizures for long period of time with vigorous shaking of body. Time of epileptic seizures may vary and it lead to some serious injuries of body. Epilepsy is most common neurological disorder that affects every age group. Both males and females are equally affected by this serious disorder associated with our nervous system but it can be managed through ayurveda treatment for epilepsy. Onset of this disease is very common in small children but it can also affect youngsters and old age people. Sufferers that have epileptic family history are more prone to this disorder.
Genetics, brain injuries, brain conditions like meningitis, age, prenatal injuries and excessive use of certain medications and excessive use of alcohol play very important role for the onset of this disorders.
Symptoms of epilepsy
Epileptic seizures are the most common symptom of this disease and other associated symptoms of this disease may include-
- Uncontrollable jerking movements of both the extremities
- Loss of consciousness
- Excessive anxiety and fear
- Staring speech
- Excessive stiffness of body
- Sudden bouts of blinking of eyes and chewing of mouth
Severity of these symptoms varies and depend upon the part of brain involved in this problem and the age of the epileptic patient.
Causes of epilepsy :-
Various causes that are responsible for this disorder may include-
- Brain trauma or brain injuries
- High grade fever or other serious illness
- Strokes in older people
- Lack of oxygen supply to brain cells
- Brain cyst of tumours
- Sleep problems or dementia
- Inflammation of brain such as meningitis
- Excessive use of certain drugs
- Various genetic and mental disorders
Ayurveda treatment for epilepsy :-
Sery capsules, Ashworange syrup and Gulvalex capsules are the best Ayurveda treatment for epilepsy available at Destination Ayurveda. Natural herbs of Ayurveda are used to prepare this Ayurveda treatment for epilepsy. Regular use of all these Ayurveda treatment for epilepsy help to control abnormal functioning of brain cells and also protect brain cells from other serious disorders. Herbs used in these Ayurveda treatment for epilepsy also help to improve our memory. all the herbal treatment are very effective for treating various other brain related problems like stress, anxiety, psychosis, mental confusion and convulsions. These herbal treatment is for epilepsy is safe for every age group and give very satisfactory results.
All the products of this pharmacy are herbal and safe to use. Regular use of products of Destination Ayurveda do not cause any harmful effect. All the products are free from harmful colours, binders, chemicals and preservatives. All products are formulated under strict supervision of Ayurveda expert doctors.
Ayurveda treatment for epilepsy and ingredient detail-
- Sery capsules - Pure extract obtained from Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Tagar (Valeriana wallichi), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), and Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) are used to prepare this herbal treatment for epilepsy. Regular use of this herbal treatment for epilepsy not help to control this condition but also help to fight against other nervous system related problems like anxiety, neurosis, psychosis, depression and schizophrenia. Brahmi used in this herbal treatment for epilepsy help to reduce excessive levels of stress and anxiety that are responsible for onset of epileptic seizures. This herb has very positive effects on brain and it help to improve our memory and concentration. Brahmi is also full of anti-oxidants and it help to fight against free radicals and protect brain cells from various disorders. Regular consumption of this herb help to strengthen our immune system. Brahmi has calming effects and it also help to nourish our nerves and brain cells. Tagar used in this herbal treatment for epilepsy is very useful in treating various brain related disorders like mental confusion and insomnia. It has sedative effects on brain and also help to reduce stress and anxiety. Regular use of this herb help to clear blockages of nerves pathway. This herb is also analgesic and antispasmodic in nature. Jatamansi used in this herbal treatment for epilepsy is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant in nature. Jatamansi in Ayurveda is used as very beneficial tonic for nervous system and memory enhancer. It is used to treat various brain related conditions like epilepsy, stress, hysteria, convulsions and spasm. This herbal also help to combat against various ill mental conditions. Ashwagandha is very effective herb of Ayurveda that is natural stress buster in nature. In Ayurveda ashwagandha is used for treating stress, anxiety, bipolar disorders, brain tumours, sleeping troubles, bronchitis, arthritis and various chronic liver related health issues. Ashwagandha help to calm brain cells and it help to reduce swelling and inflammation of brain cells. Regular use of this herb help to boost our immune system. This herbal treatment for epilepsy is safe to use and it is very effective for every age group.
Dosage - 2 capsules twice daily after meals for 50-90days.
- Ashworange Syrup- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Aamla (Phyllanthes emblica), Draksha (Vitis vinifera) and Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa) are the beneficial herbs of Ayurveda used to prepare this herbal treatment for epilepsy as a brain supplement. Pure extracts obtained from these herbs are used in the preparation of this herbal treatment for epilepsy. Anti-oxidant properties of the herbs used in this herbal treatment for epilepsy protect our brain cells from the action of harmful infections and also help to neutralize harmful action of free radicals. Regular use of this syrup helps to boost our mental and physical stamina. It is one of major solutions for stress, excessive tension and chronic fatigue syndrome. Regular use of this herbal remedy also helps to aid with various other problems associated with our nervous system.
Dosage - 2-3 tablespoons twice or thrice a day for 50-90 days regularly for its satisfactory results.
- Gulvalex capsules - Guduchi (Ext Tinospora cordifolia) is the single herb used to prepare this herbal treatment for epilepsy. Guduchi is potent herb of Ayurveda that help to treat stress, anxiety and mental illness. This herb is very effective and natural detoxifier in nature that help to remove impurities of blood that responsible for causing various internal and mental health problems. This herb helps to boost our immunity and also help to improve youthfulness and longevity. Anti-inflammatory nature of this herb helps to clear congestion of respiratory tract and give relief from asthma and bronchitis. This herb also helps to improve digestion and good for treating chronic liver disorders. It is very beneficial herb for treating hepatitis and jaundice. Giloy is very excellent adaptogenic herb of Ayurveda that helps to reduce excessive stress and anxiety levels responsible for epileptic attacks. This herb is also very beneficial for treating chronic fevers, cold, cough and flu. Regular use of this herb also helps to reduce side effects of chemotherapy drugs. Regular use of this herbal treatment helps to treat epilepsy and also good to improve speech related problems. Regular intake of this herbal treatment for epilepsy helps to reduce symptoms of this problem naturally without causing any harm to molecular level of body and brain cells.
Dosage - 2 capsules twice daily after meals regularly for 50-90days.