Back is one of common issue that every third person in world is facing in this era. Back pain is defined as killing pain felt in back. This pain may be associated with neck region, middle back and lower back. Depending upon the severity of disease and symptoms back pain may be acute, sub-acute and chronic. Pain may be dull or piercing and characterized by numbness and discomfort in hip region, lower extremities and upper extremities and can be managed through herbal treatment for back pain.
Onset of back pain is associated with structures of spines and other muscles, nerves, bones and joints are also play major role in this problem. Difficult movements, discomfort and weakness in legs and arms are the major problems of back pain.
An x-ray, MRI and CT scan of back, blood test, bone scan, and electromyography give complete information about this serious condition. Obese people, pregnant ladies, people with poor exercise and sedentary lifestyle, older age, smoking and people with medical conditions like arthritis etc. are at the major risk of this disorder. Genetics also play very important role in this serious condition associated with spinal cord.
Major causes of back pain :-
In the structure of back various muscle, ligaments, nerves, tendons, bones and joints are associated. Various problems associated with all these components are responsible for onset of this disease. Damage and injuries of these major components, strain, poor postures and various other medical conditions contributes to this problem. Main causes of this problem include-
- Muscle tension and spasm
- Muscle and ligament strain
- Fractures and damage of disc
- Daily activities like twisting, excessive stretching, pushing and lifting heavy weights
- Bulging disc
- Other medical conditions like arthritis, osteoporosis, sciatica and kidney problems
- Infections and cancers of spine
- Sleeping disorders
- Spondylosis and spinal degeneration
One of the major symptom of this disorder is sharp and killing back pain and other associated symptoms of this disease include-
- Swelling and inflammation in back
- Continuous back pain
- pain in legs that reaches below the knees
- urination difficulties
- faecal incontinence
- numbness in hip and legs
- numbness in buttock region and around genital organs
- weight loss
Herbal treatment for back pain :-
Strycom capsules, Gulvalex capsules, Dynogyseic liniment and Ashwagandha churna are the various herbal treatment for back pain available at Destination Ayurveda. All these herbal treatment for back pain are made from pure extract obtained from natural herbs of Ayurveda. These herbal treatment for back pain are safe to use and regular use of these herbal medicines help to reduce major symptoms of this disorder. All the herbal medicines work wonderfully to treat the major causes that give birth to this disorder.
All the products of Destination Ayurveda are free from the harmful actions of chemicals, preservatives and colours and MD expert Ayurveda doctor supervise the formulation of all the products. For better and satisfactory results these herbal treatment for back pain is recommended for continuously 50-90 days.
Regular intake of above mentioned herbal treatment for back help to reduce inflammation and pain in the back and help to promote the overall health of spinal cord. Herbs used in this herbal treatment for back pain help to protect our disc from bulging and help in easy and quick healing of injuries. Herbs help to regulate and raise the blood flow in both the extremities and help to reduce numbness. This herbal treatment for back pain help to strengthen our weaken bones, joints and muscles.
Ingredient and product detail of herbal treatment for back pain :-
- Strycom capsules - Shodhitkupilu, Nirgundighan, Ekangveer rasa, Erandamool, Sameerpanag rasa, Shallaki, Mahavaatvidvansan rasa, Ashwagandha and Yograjguggul are the various ingredients of Ayurveda used to prepare this herbal treatment for back pain. Regular use of this herbal treatment for back pain promote the health of spinal cord and it help to reduce excessive swelling and stiffness of spinal cord. Kupilu used in this herbal treatment for back pain is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant in nature. It help to reduce inflammation of spinal cord and muscles involved in this condition.Nirgundi help to aid with various joint and bone related disorders. It is also very effective herb that combat with various arthritic conditions. Nirgundihelp to relieve various kind of joint and muscle pain. This herb is anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsant, broncho -dialator and hepato-protective in nature. Eranda help to treat inflammation, constipation and various types of skin problems. It help to reduce excessive swelling of muscles, joints and spinal cord. Shallakiis herb of Ayurveda that extensively used to treat inflammatory conditions and joint associated problems of human body. It help to improve the mobility of joints. It help to relieve arthritic pain and improve the joint functions. It is best herb that help to treat chronic back and muscular pain and it is effective herbal remedy for back pain after menopause. Ashwagandha is rich in anti-oxidants and help to fight against various infections. In Ayurveda samerpanag rasa is considered as herbal treatment for chronic joint conditions. It help to relieve asthma, fever and chronic inflammatory conditions. Ekanveer rasa is effective Ayurveda treatment for sciatica, paralysis and facial palsy. Mahavaatvidvansanras is very effective ayurvedic preparation used to treat aches, pains, neuralgia and paralysis. Yograjguggul used in this herbal treatment for back is very beneficial for treating gout and rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage - 1-2 capsules twice or thrice a day for 50-90 days.
- Gulvalex capsules -Tinosporacordifolia is main herb used to prepare this herbal treatment for back pain. Guduchi is potent herb of Ayurveda that is used to relieve stress, anxiety and general illness. It help to ease with inflammation, rheumatoid and arthritic conditions. It help to protect our internal organs from the harmful effects of toxins and free radicals. It help to boost immune system and protect body from common cold, cough and fevers. This herb help to treat various skin disorders.
Dosage - 1-2 capsules twice or thrice a day for 50-90 days.
- Ashwagandha churna- Herb Ashwagandha is used to prepare this herbal treatment for back pain. This versatile herb is used in the treatment of arthritis, constipation, insomnia, stress, anxiety and various skin disorders. It also help to reduce high glucose level in blood stream. Its anti-inflammatory nature help to reduce tenderness and stiffness of muscles and joints. This herb is effective remedy for treating backache and other underlying symptoms of this disease.
Dosage- 1 tablespoonful twice day for 50-90days.
- Dynogesic liniment - Karpoor (Cinnamomumcamphora), Ajwain(Carumcopticum), Spearmint (Menthaviridis), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), Pine (Pinuslongifolia), Eranda (Ricinuscommunis) and Wintergreen oil are the various beneficial ingredients of this herbal treatment for back pain. This herbal treatment is used for treating cervical spondylitis and low back pain. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic nature of all the herbs used in this herbal treatment for back pain help to reduce stiffness of muscles of back and it help to heal injuries. It is also beneficial herbal remedy for arthritis, sciatica, sprain, strains, leg cramps and neck stiffness. Regular use of this herbal treatment help to reduce muscular pain.
How to use - take little quantity of Dynogesic liniment and massage over back, painful muscles and joints for twice or thrice a day. Avoid its direct contact with eyes and other delicate and vitals parts of body.