Microorganisms, namely bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites, are present everywhere – in soil, water, and atmosphere and on the body surfaces. Invasion of these micro-organisms in human body are responsible for causing various infections and infectious diseases in human beings and can be controlled with ayurvedic treatment for infections. Some micro-organisms are distributed throughout the world while other are limited to certain geographic regions. There are various infectious diseases that are common in only under-developed countries e.g. - tuberculosis, measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, malaria and pneumonia etc.
Infectious diseases that can be checked with ayurvedic treatment for infections are the consequences of inter-relationship between disease producing properties of micro-organisms and host-defence capability against invading organisms.
Factors relating to infectious agents may include:
1. Mode of entry - Micro-organisms that are causing serious infections in body may gain entry into the body by various roots like-
- Through ingestion
- Vertical transmission
- Contagious infections
- Through contaminated water, food, soil, environmental and zoonotic infections (from animal host)
2.Production of toxins - Micro-organisms liberates toxins in body that affects the internal metabolism. Endotoxins and exotoxins are released by these viruses and bacteria that are responsible for serious infections.
3.Virulence of organisms–Many species and strains of micro-organisms that causes infections have varying virulence.
4. Product of organism - Many micro-organisms spread enzymes in body that are responsible for arrival off harmful infections.
5. Spread of infection – Micro-organisms after entering the body may spread further through the phagocytic cells, blood vessels and lymphatic system.
Types of infections :-
1. Bacterial infections - A wide variety of suppurative disease are caused by different types of bacteria which includes the following-
- Infections of skin
- Infections of respiratory tract
- Infections of burns and surgical wounds
- Bacterial arthritis
- Infections of bones (osteomyelitis)
- Bacterial meningitis
- Toxic shock syndrome
2. Fungal infections - Following are the common infections in human beings that are caused by fungi :-
- Superficial mycosis
3. Viral infections –viral diseases are the most common cause of human illness and can be controlled with ayurvedic treatment for infections. Many viral infections remain asymptomatic while other produce several harmful viral infections. Few common viral disorders may include-
- Viral haemorrhagic fevers
- Yellow fever
- Viral encephalitis
- Herpes smilax and herpes genitalis
- Viral hepatitis
4. Diseases caused by parasites - Diseases caused by parasites are quite common and comprise very large group of infestations and infections in human beings and can be controlled with the help of ayurvedic treatment for infections. Some common examples are-
Best products for ayurvedic treatment for infections at Destination Ayurveda :-
Purakt tablets, Arogyavardhinivati and Gulvalex capsules are ayurvedic treatment for infections that are very effective herbal cures for various type of infections available at house of Destination Ayurveda. These Ayurvedic remedies/herbal products help to fight against various types of bacterial, viral and parasitic infections. Ayurvedic medicines at Destination Ayurveda help to combat the serious infections caused by micro-organisms. These Ayurvedic remedies/herbal products fight naturally against the harmful actions caused by micro-organisms in the body. All the three natural remedies of Destination Ayurveda help to neutralize the effects of enzymes released in body by micro-organisms. Regular intake of Purakt tablets, Arogya vardhinivati and Gulvalex capsules give energy to our body cells to fight against free radicals and toxins released by foreign invaders in body. All herbal remedies are 100% natural and safe for our body cells and do not cause any side effects. These herbal remedies help to stop the action of endotoxins and exotoxins released by bacteriain body and thereby are best ayurvedic treatment for infections.
Pure and natural extract obtained from natural herbs, ayurvedic preparations prepared by natural herbs and other beneficial natural compounds are used to make these efficient herbal remedies for various types of infections. These ayurvedic products are formulated under the strict supervision of Ayurveda experts and ayurvedic principles are followed for the preparation of these natural products.
Regular intake of above mentioned supplement ayurvedic treatment for infections help to boost our internal immunity and stimulate metabolism in human body. These ayurvedic products improve our internal strength and make body cells capable to fight against various infections. Gluvalex capsules are also very effective remedy for our circulatory system. These capsules helps to maintain molecular level of our body cells and protect our blood cells from the serious ill effects of the infections.
Purakt tablets, Arogya vardhini vati and Gulvalex capsules are used treat various types of infections whether infections are bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic. These products of Destination Ayurveda are efficient to aid with infectious disorders. Gulvalex capsules not only help to treat infections but it is also very amazing remedy for the sufferers of telangiectasia.
Product information and ingredient detail -
- Purakt tablets : Sajjikhar (sodium bicarbonate), Shudhgandhak,Shudhghandhak is processed with Nimbtwaka, Hardira and Babool are the main and major ingredient used to prepare this natural remedy of Destination Ayurveda.
- Sodium bicarbonate present in this natural remedy is known to neutralize the harmful effects of infections caused by micro-organisms. It help to reduce the serious symptoms caused by bacterial invasion in the human body. This herbal remedy is also very beneficial to treat the infections of kidneys and urinary tract. This ayurvedic product help in the process of detoxification in body and it protect our body cells from the harmful activities of free radicals and toxins. Undoubtedly this herbal product help to maintain the normal pH level in our blood stream. It is also very effective remedy for our digestive system. It help to reduce heart burn and also good to treat inflammation of digestive tract.
- Shudha ghandak is very amazing remedy that deals with various skin infectious conditions. It helps to fight against various bacterial and fungal infections of the skin. It is also very effective remedy that help to prevent infections of urinary tract and blood cells related infections. Gandhak used in this ayurvedic product is processed with nimbtwaka and nimb (aza dirachta indica) is very essential anti-bacterial herb of Ayurveda to fight the infections.
- Antibiotic and anti-oxidant nature of this herb helps to fight against harmful invasion of micro-organisms in body.
- Haridra-haridra/Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is very miraculous anti-inflammatory, anti infective herb of Ayurveda. Inflammation is considered a consequence of various types of diseases and infections. This herb helps to reduce the excessive inflammation, stiffness and tenderness in our internal body organs.
- Babool(Acacia Arabica) - Babool has various anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antihistaminic, astringent and haemostatic properties. This herb is also a major help in the prevention of various infections in body.
Dosage - 2 tablets twice or thrice a day after meals.
- Gulvalex capsules - Guduchi (Tinosporacordifolia) is the main and major ingredient used to prepare this herbal product. This beneficial herb of Ayurveda is well-known for its properties to boost natural immunity. This herb helps to alleviate allergies and used to overcome various symptoms of fever. Its anti-inflammatory actions help to reduce inflammation in body organs and joints. It protect our liver and protect this organ from ill effects of hepatitis and jaundice. It also help to treat chronic skin conditions and helps to stimulate our natural immune system.
Dosage - 2 capsule two times a day after your meals.
- Arogya vardhini vati - Rasa (mercury), Lohabhasma, Abhrakbhasma, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Amalki, Shilajatu, Shudhguggul, Eranda, Katuka and Nimb are used to prepare this herbal remedy. This is very efficient herbal ayurvedic treatment for infections and cure to aid with various infections of various parts of body. It is very powerful solution for various types of disorders. It is an official treatment for various organs of body and helps to improve natural immunity and strength. This natural remedy is good for almost every organ of body that include stomach, liver, heart, eyes, lungs, spleen, skin and gums. Regular intake of this natural product helps to reduce the harmful action of micro-organisms.
Dosage - one tablet twice or thrice a day after principal meals.
All above mentioned herbal products of Destination Ayurveda are safe to use and do not cause any side effects to body organs. Regular intake of these ayurvedic medicines stimulate and boost our immunity and give internal strength.