Leucorrhoea may be defined as thick yellowish or whitish discharge from vagina along with some other experienced vaginal changes in women. Leucoyam the Ayurvedic treatment for Leucorrhoea gives excellent side effect free results.This discharge is very unpleasant and foul smelling. These days young girls and young women are more affected with this problem.
Discharge due to hormonal changes or hormonal balance in the body is called physiological leucorrhoea.
Pathological leucorrhoea is due to infections caused by invasion of various micro-organisms in female reproductive tract.
Major causes that are responsible for onset of this disorder may include :-
- Hormonal changes in pubertal age which can be well managed by Ayurvedic treatment for Leucorrhoea.
- Poor hygienic conditions
- Anaemic and diabetic females are more prone to leucorrhoea
- Infections caused by chlamydia and trichomonas vaginalis
- Other urinary tract fungal infections
- Any injury and trauma to reproductive tract
- Certain medications
- Poor nutrition and unhealthy food
- Unprotected sexual activities
- Irritation caused by insertion of vaginal contraceptives
Symptoms of leucorrhoea :-
Irritation and bad odour from vagina are the most common symptoms that are experienced by infected females which can be well managed by Ayurvedic treatment for Leucorrhoea and other underlying symptoms of this disease may include:
- Pain in lower abdomen and abdominal cramps
- Severe itching in and around genitals
- Chronic constipation
Ayurvedic treatment for leucorrhoea :-
Leucoyam capsules and Gynaelix syrup of Destination Ayurveda are the best ayurvedic treatment for leucorrhoea. Both products are very natural remedies for treating this conditions . Ayurvedic preparations and extract obtained from natural herbs are used to prepare these best Ayurveda products for treating leucorrhoea. Regular use of these ayurvedic products helps to maintain normal balance of hormones. Herbs used in these products help to fight against serious infections caused by bacteria and viruses.
Leucoyam capsules and Gynaelix syrup of Destination Ayurveda help to maintain overall health of women and both are used to kill the major root cause of the disease. This ayurvedic treatment for leucorrhoea is safe to use and do not cause any harmful effects to reproductive system in females.
In some cases problem of Leucorrhoea gives birth to serious other problems associated with reproductive system. These ayurvedic treatment for leucorrhoea help to promote strength to cellular health of genital organs and protects them from risk of infertility and malignancy associated with genital organs.
Regular use of this ayurvedic treatment for leucorrhoea treats and checks this serious condition naturally. Herbs and ayuvedic preprations used in these ayurvedic products are safe to use. These products are free from harmful preservatives and chemicals. Qualified,experienced and approved Ayurveda experts supervise the production of these ayurvedic products.
What are the individual benefits of Herbal remedies and ingredients constituting Leucoyam and Gynaelix?
1. Leucoyam capsules :- Leucoyam capsules are very effective ayurvedic remedy to combat with this disorder. Various ingredient of this herbal product are- Majuphal(Quercus infectoria) - this herb of Ayurveda is very effective anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, astringent, analgesic, anti-viral and anti-diabetic in nature. This herb fights wonderfully against the activities of candida species that causes serious infections of vagina and urinary tract. Anti-oxidants present in this herb help to boost immune system and help in quick healing of wounds. Palash papda (Butea frondosa) - palash is a beautiful tree of forest and is famously known as “flame of the forest”. This herb is very beneficial for treating leucorrhoea and according to Ayurveda leaves of this plant are used in the treatment of this condition. It is also used to treat urine retention and infections of urinary tract. It is also used to treat diabetes, intestinal worms and other skin related problems. Black bitumen– Shilajit(asphaltum) is commonly known as black bitumen. It is black, sticky and semi-solid substance. It is very beneficial ayurvedic remedy for treating urinary tract related problems caused by micro-organisms. It plays very essential role to regulate hormones and to maintain fluid balance in body. It is also good for bones related problems and it makes our body cells capable to carry oxygen. It also helps to boost our nervous and immune system. It deals with various menstrual problems in females. Mandoor bhasma- Mandoorbhasma is a harmless anti-anaemic also very beneficial for treating various disorders associated with female genital organs. It helps to combat the infections and also strengthens other organs of the body. It helps to stimulate immune Kukkutandwaq bhasma (Burnt ovitesta) - this bhasma is very effective ayurvedic preparation prepared by using egg shell. It is richest source of calcium and very amazing remedy for bone fragility, osteoporosis, calcium deficiency and other bone related problems. This ayurvedic preparation is very useful for treating leucorrhoea in females. It is also checks and arrests backache accompanying Leucorrhoea and frequent urination in females. Babool (Acacia Arabica)–Babool is very amazing remedy for both male and female reproductive system. It is good for treating swelling of mucus of genitals and infections. It arrests irritation of soft tissues of genitals is very beneficial herb for skin and mouth related problems.Kupilu (strychnos nux vomica) - kupilu is another effective herb of Ayurveda that is used to treat leucorrhoea in females. It is controls the pains experienced inside due to Leucorrhoea. It is good to treat diabetes and urine retention.
Dosage :- 2 capsules 2 times a day after meals.
2.Gynaelix syrup :– Gynaelix syrup is female beneficial herbal tonic of Destination Ayurveda to aid with leucorrhoea and vaginal discharge conditions. It is very effective remedy that help to reduce underlying symptoms of this serious condition.Sarca indica, Ficus glomerata, Berberis aristata, Ficus religiosa, Ficus benghalensis, Cesalpennia sappan, Cuminum cyminum, Narsdosatychs jatamansi, Cyperus rotundus, Nelumbium specicosum, Cerdrus deodara, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Phyllanthus emblica, Mangifera indica, Adhatoda vesica, Santalum album, Hibiscus rosasinesis, Withania somnifera, Asparagus rasemosus, Putranjiva roxburghii, Mesua ferra, Argyreia speciosa, Acacia arabica, Symplocos racemosus and Gum ficus religiosa are the various powerful ingredients of this herbal tonic. All these herbs help to reduce the infection and used to cure underlying symptoms of this disorder. All the herbs used in this ayurvedic syrup are used to aid with leucorrhoea, vaginal discharge symptoms, menorrhagia , dysmenorrhoea and infections of urinary tract. Regular use of this natural syrup helps to control imbalance of hormones in body. It helps to kill harmful fungal infections of vagina.
Dosage :- 2 tablespoonful two times a day after meals.
Leucoyam capsules and Gynaelix syrup of Destination Ayurveda are female friendly products for prevention and cure of Leucorrhoea and Vaginal Discharge Symptoms.