Urine excretory system of human body is very essential biological system of our body that helps to produce, store and remove unwanted toxins and wastes from body in the form of urine with the help of kidneys. This system of body helps to maintain equilibrium between body fluids and help to eliminate harmful toxins from body. Infections of urine excretory parts of body may be defined as invasion of harmful microbes in any part of urinary system. These infections can be managed through natural remedies for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body.
The major parts of urinary system include-
- Urinary bladder
These infections cause various problems of this system like inflammation, blockage of urine (anuria), difficulty in passing of urine (dysuria) and urinary incontinence. These bacteria cause serious inflammation of urethra and this condition of excretory system is characterized by painful micturition and excessive pain in lower abdomen after passage of urine.
When these bacteria invade through urethra ,they affect our bladder and kidneys.They multiply and replicate to cause various infections of this system. Sometimes these infections are not serious but with time these infections lead to cause multiple harmful problems. If these infections of urine excretory system are not treated on time, serious damage to renal system of body occur. The urinary bacterial invasion can lead to septicaemia and infections of this system of body may become life threatening.
Symptoms of this disease may include-
- Blood present in urine (Haematuria)
- Frequent urination
- Polyuria...excess quantity of urine
- Excessive pain during passage of urine
- Burning sensation in urinary system
- Bad odour in urine
- Cloudy urine ....(Turbidity)
- Pelvic pain in females
- Rectal pain in males
Other major symptoms that are associated with upper urinary tract infection include nausea, vomiting, fever with chills, inflammation and tenderness in upper urinary tract.
Major cause responsible for the onset of this disease is invasion of bacteria in urinary tract. The harmful bacteria enter in bladder and start multiplying to cause this serious problem.
Natural remedies for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body-
Reeni tab, Reeni syrup, ChandraPrabha vati in 500mg strength and Gulvalex capsules are the natural remedies for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body is available at Destination Ayurveda. All these natural remedies work wonderfully to treat the infections of excretory parts of body. All these natural remedies help to reduce internal inflammation and help to inhibit the invasion and growth of microbes in urinary tract by making it resistant to infections. Regular use of Reeni tab, Reeni syrup, ChandraPrabha vati in 500mg strength and Gulvalex capsules help to prevent kidneys and other parts of urinary system from the risk of infections caused by these microbes.
Natural extracts obtained from the pure herbs of Ayurveda are used to prepare these natural remedies for treating the infections of urine excretory parts of the body. Regular use of these natural remedies for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body for 50-90 days give satisfactory and better results. These natural remedies are formulated under medical supervision of approved, expert qualified Ayurveda doctors and personnels.
These natural remedies help to promote overall health of renal system and also help to prevent accumulation and deposition of chemical substances in the kidneys that are also responsible for causing serious infections associated with urinary system and stone formation. All these natural remedies help to reduce painful micturition and burning sensation and also good to reduce irritation of bladder.
Full detail of ingredients and natural remedies for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body-
- Reeni tab – Pashanbhed ghan (Ext. Saxifrega ligulata), Punarnava ghan (Ext. Boerhavia diffusa), Palashpushpa ghan (Ext. Butea frondosa), Hazrool yahood bhsama, Shveta parpati, Apamarga ghan (Ext. Achyranthes aspera), Gokhru ghan (Ext. Tribulus terristris), Varuna ghan (Ext. Crataeva nurvala), Makoya ghan (Ext. solanum nigrum), Yavkshar and Shilajeet (purified black bitumen) are the various effective herbs and ayurvedic preparations used to prepare this wonderful natural remedy for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body. All these herbs used in this natural remedy are very beneficial for overall health of excretory system of body and also help to prevent kidneys and urinary system from harmful microbes. Ext. Saxifrega ligulata is very effective lithotryptic and diuretic herb of Ayurveda that help to reduce inflammation, remove stones and increase the volume of urine. Butea frondosa is major herb of Ayurveda that helps in problems of urinary tract. It helps to treat burning sensation and painful micturition caused by infections. Boerhavia diffusa helps to prevent stone formation and also helps to reduce excessive internal inflammation. Hazrool yahood bhasma used in this natural remedy for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body helps to aid with painful micturition, haematuria, anuria and polyuria. Achyranthes aspera is very beneficial anti-microbial herb of Ayurveda that helps to prevent the growth of microbes in urinary tract. Gokhru, Makoya, Varuna and Ext. Saxifrega ligulata used in this remedy are also good for kidneys and all these herbs help to fight against microbes and help to reduce the underlying symptoms of this disease. Shilajeet is the powerhouse of natural anti-oxidants. It helps to stimulate and strengthen our immune system and fight against harmful infections. Regular use of this natural remedy for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body for 3-4 months will give better results.
Dosage - 1-2 tablets twice or thrice daily with hot water for 50-90 days.
2. Reeni syrup - Pashanbhed (Saxifrega ligulata), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Mustak (Cyperus rotundus), Kulattha (Dolichos biflorous), Ushir (Vetiver zizanoides), Apamarg (Achyranthes aspera), Gokhru (Tribulus terristris), Varun (Crataeva nurvula), Makoya (Solanum nigrum), Kachoora (Curcuma zedoaria), Yavkshar, Shvetparpati, Suverchala and Saindhav are the various ingredients used to prepare this natural remedy for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body. All these herbs used in this natural remedy help to kill harmful microbes and protect our urinary system from harmful actions of free radicals and harmful toxins. These herbs are anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-microbial in nature. Diuretic herbs used in this natural remedy help to increase the volume and frequency of urine and it help to reduce painful micturition. All these herbs help to stop the growth of harmful microbes that cause serious infections of this system of body.
Dosage – 10-15ml twice or thrice a day for adults, 5-10ml twice or thrice a day for children for 50-90 days with normal water.
3. ChandraPrabha vati - Chandra prabha, vaca, musta, bhunimba, amrta, devdharu, haridra, ativisa, daru haridra, pippali mula, citraka, dhanyaka, haritaki, bihitaki, amalaki, cavya, vidanga, gaja pippali, svarna makshika bhasma, yava kshara, sarji kshara, saindhalavana, sauvarcala lavana, vidalavana, trivrt, danti, tejpatra, tvak, ela, vamsa locana, lauh bhasma, sarkara, silajatu and guggulu are the various ingridients used to prepare this natural remedy for treating infections of urine excretory system of body. This natural remedy is also good to combat with various disorders of respiratory tract and digestive system. It help to fight against kidney stones and also help to treat infections and calculi that are major cause of infections of excretory system.
4. Gulvalex capsule: Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is effective herb of Ayurveda that is used to prepare this natural remedy for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body. This herb of Ayurveda is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-pyretic in nature. Gulvalex capsule is used to treat fevers, urine infections, inflammations and also used to kill worms of gut. It is effective remedy to treat various skin infections and it also combat with various disorders of digestive system.
Dosage - 1-2 capsules twice or thrice a day for 50-90 days with normal water.
All the above mentioned natural remedies for treating infections of urine excretory system are safe to use and do not cause any harm to other vital organs of body. These natural remedies are free from action of harmful preservatives and chemicals. For better and satisfactory results these natural remedies for treating infections of urine excretory parts of body are recommended for 3-4 months continuously and dispensed to registered visiting as well as distance patients of Destination Ayurveda