Obesity / Weight Loss Management
Sedentary lifestyle, Dietary imbalance and over nutrition may lead to this disease called Obesity and Weight gain. In other words Obesity is defined as an excess of adipose tissue and excess of body fluids resulting in Weight gain that aggravates health problem; a body weight of 20% excess over ideal weight for age, sex and height is considered as major health risk and can be controlled by ayurvedic remedy for weight loss.
Obesity or Weight gain result when caloric intake exceeds utilisation. The interruption of these two major components can occur in the following situations:
- Over eating
- Sedentary and inactive life style
- Genetic predisposition to develop Obesity and Weight gain
- Fat and protein rich diet
- Secondary reasons like hypothyroidism, tumour of insulin secreting cells of pancreas (known as Insulinoma) and disorders of hypothalamus in the brain.
High blood pressure known generally as Hypertension
Stroke ....generally known as heart attack, also arrest of blood supply to brain
Excessive secretion of insulin due to tumour in pancreas and supply to blood defined as Hyper-insulinaemia
Non-insulin dependent diabetes (NDDA)
Hardening of blood arteries and tissues due to calcium and fat deposit....... Atherosclerosis
Swelling and painful inflammation of bones and joints being also known as Osteoarthritis
Fatty liver (excessive fatty degeneration of liver cells)
Coronary artery disease
Stones in the gallbladder also called Cholelithiasis
How the Weight gain is reversed :-
By reduction of total body mass by means of loss of accumulated body fat and fluids accumulated in tissues. Obesity and Weight gain is managed by losing weight by ayurvedic remedy for weight loss. Weight reduction/balancing are only possible when our body is capable to absorb nutrients and minerals from food with help of accurate metabolism. Healthy digestion is the only normal criteria for weight reduction/balancing in the body without any harmful effects.
What is the Herbal/ ayurvedic remedy for Weight loss?
Motostat capsule available at Destination Ayurveda to the distant and OPD patients, is very effective and beneficial Ayurvedic remedy for weight loss to get rid off with harmful fats in body. Numerous miraculous weight loss herbs of Ayurveda are used to prepare this herbal remedy to lose/reduce body extra weight naturally without any side effects.
Natural and pure herbs are used in this best ayurvedic remedy for weight loss that are packed with tons of health benefits. No preservatives and chemicals are used in this ayurvedic weight loss remedy. Regular use of Motostat capsule herbal remedy helps to lose/reduce accumulated fat and water stored in body tissues. This herbal remedy helps to reduce raised level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the body. Motostat capsule helps to fight against obesity and lose extra weight.
This ayurvedic remedy for weight loss is safe to use and does not cause any side-effects to other organs of body. It is formulated under the supervision of ayurvedic expert doctors and approved qualified personnels. This is the best ayurvedic remedy for weight loss medicine for obesity and weight management available at Destination Ayurveda to the day visiting as well as distant patients.
Use of Motostat the herbal ayurvedic remedy for weight loss helps to stimulate our immune system and it helps to promote the health of digestive system.
What are the Ingredients in Motostat the ayurvedic remedy for Weight loss ?
Various herbs of Ayurveda used to prepare Motostat capsule the effective ayurvedic remedy for weight loss management are:
- Nagarmotha (Cyprus rotundus) - Cyprus rotundus is very effective herb of Ayurveda and is commonly called nargarmotha, mustak and motha. This herb mentioned in ayurvedic texts is very effective remedy for improving digestion and useful for treating fevers, obesity, worm infestation, itching and to remove impurities of milk. It helps to pacify kaphadosha in body and used to eliminate the harmful tissues and fats in body that are major cause of obesity. Regular use of this herb helps to increase our appetite, improve metabolism and promote healthy digestion in body. This herb is also beneficial to treat cough, asthma, diarrhoea, thirst and epilepsy. It is also effective remedy to aid with various infectious skin disorders.
- Vidanga (Emblia ribes)- is very effective herb that helps to stimulate digestive fire and also used to treat various disorders associated with digestive system that are major causes of obesity like bloating, flatus, indigestion, constipation, acid reflux and abdominal distension. This herb helps to eliminate harmful toxins and protect our body organs from harmful activities of free radicals and infections. Diuretic properties of this herb helps to increase volume and frequency of urine and also good to fight against infections of renal system. It also helps to protect intestines from the harmful disorders caused by worms.
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) - Scrapping nature of this herb helps to scrap harmful fats from the body and it is very amazing herb for treating Obesity and Weight It is wonderful remedy for weak stomach that helps to stimulate our metabolism. It helps to give relief from gastric troubles and other intestine related problems. It stimulates our appetite and improves the process of digestion. Regular use of this herb helps to reduce raised low density lipids/cholesterols and fats in the body.
- Pippali (Piper longum) - This herb of Ayurveda has tons of health benefits and serves our internal organs from the risk of various disorders. It is a wonderful remedy that helps to lose weight naturally without any side effects. It helps to reduce raised sugar level in the blood and maintain the health of spleen and liver. It helps to remove impurities of blood and also fight against various major symptoms of menstrual period among women. It is a natural aphrodisiac and also helps to fight against bacterial infections.
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)-Maricha is very effective stimulant and appetizer in nature. This herb helps to combat with various digestive tract related problems like bloating, colic pain, indigestion, nausea and vomiting. Regular use of this herb helps to reduce harmful fats from body and is good for obese people.
- Vishwa bheshaj (Zingiber offinales) –Also known as Ginger it is again very effective remedy for upset stomach. Regular use of this herb helps to reduce unwanted fats from body and aid with various digestive system related problems. It is an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic anti-spasmodic, stimulant and anti-bacterial herb.
- Amalki (Phyllanthus emblica) - Amalki is essential herb of Ayurveda that is packed with a lot of nutrients. It helps to improve natural metabolism and catalyst in breakdown of proteins in body. Proper protein in body is responsible for raised energy level in body. It does not allow to fat get accumulated in body. It helps to rejuvenate our body cells and regular use of this herb is very effective for diabetic and fat people. Amla is a very powerful agent that helps to manage weight without any side effects.
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) - Vibhitaki is astringent in taste and light and dry in actions. This herb is very helpful to reduce weight naturally. It helps to lit up digestive fire and help to excrete out extra fat from body. It help to reduce fat and accumulated water in body tissues and get relief from obesity.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) -Haritaki helps to remove harmful toxins from intestine and stomach. Indigestion is considered as the major cause of obesity and this herb work wonderfully on digestive system. Waste products stay longer in our gut and responsible for accumulation of harmful fat. This herb helps to excrete out the waste material and prevent our body from obesity and its serious effects.
- Elua (Aloe Vera extract) -Aloe Vera helps to stimulate our digestive system and proper digestion to burn more calories and fats in body. It also has laxative properties that help to treat chronic constipation conditions. This herb is also packed with a lot of nutrients and anti-oxidants that help to protect body cells from action of harmful infections.
- Rason (Allium sativum) - Regular use of rason helps to reduce high cholesterol level in body and it help to reduce hardening of arteries. It is very effective remedy for diabetic, obese and hypertensive people.
- Karchoor (Curcuma zeodoria) - Karchoor helps to increase appetite and aid with gastric troubles. It is anti-inflammatory in nature that helps to treat various joint related problems. It is also beneficial herb for respiratory and reproductive system associated problems.
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) - Shallaki is rich source of nutrients, flavonoids and anti-oxidants. It helps to cure inflammatory bowel syndrome and also good for treating rheumatoid arthritis. It helps in natural healing and act as natural aphrodisiac.
- Shuddha guggul (Commiphora mukul) - Regular use of guggul helps to reduce cholesterol and it is very effective remedy for atherosclerosis and obese people. It helps in the process of detoxification of blood. It helps to stimulate digestive and immune system. It is also good for females to maintain health of reproductive organs.
Dosage - 2 capsules two to three times a day till the weight is attained at the normal range.
What are the measures for prevention of Obesity and Weight gain?
- People prone to Obesity and Weight gain should equalise or balance their foods and eating habits with physical activities and exercise, so as the foods ingested or eaten are metabolised in complete.
- People already Obese and with extra Weight in addition to advice No1 above should eat without extra salt... strawberries, oranges, cucumbers, pomegranates, guavas, radish, carrots, tomatoes in plenty so as their stored fats are used up and metabolised.
- Physical activities and daily exercise preferably brisk walking should be undertaken as a way of life. A disciplined sleep lifestyle should be adopted.