Herbal Piles Care
Piles & Hemorroids
Piles is a very common issue that we are facing today. It can affect any age group but the older people are more prone to this disorder. People that are suffering with chronic constipation are at the major risk of this disease.
Piles is condition of enlargement of tissues and blood vessels inside and around anal area which in that form is also called hemorroids and is best treated with herbal Piles care. Patient may feel the hemorroids/piles inside the anal area or hanging outside the anal area. These mass formations are round and small in size. Presence of normal sized blood vessels in anal area are normal but enlargement of these vessels are harmful and further cause serious side effects.
Piles /Hemorroids is further divided into four different types that include:
- Grade1- this degree of piles / hemorroids does not hang outside anus and it never bleeds.
- Grade 2- during the bowel movements this degree piles / hemorroids come outside the anus and again go inside the anus normally without bleeding.
- Grade3- this degree of piles / hemorroids come out of anus and go back only when you push it forcefully.
- Grade4- this degree of piles always hang out and we cannot push them back and swelling, pain and bleeding are the major symptoms of this piles.
Signs and Symptoms of Piles/Hemorroids :-
Various symptoms of piles that can be treated well with herbal Piles care include :-
- Excessive pain
- Heavy bleeding during passage of stool
- Formation of small lumps inside and around anal area
- Mucus discharge from anus
- Abdominal distention
- Irritation in anal area
- Feeling of fullness
- Difficult sitting
- Redness,tenderness and swelling in anal region
Causes of Piles/Hemorroids :-
Causes of this disease that can be well treated with herbal Piles care :-
- Pressure caused by constipation or recurrent diarrhoea
- Growing age- older people are at higher risk
- Chronic cough
- Heavy weight lifting
- Try to eat healthy and fibre rich diet to cure constipation that is major reason for this problem.
- Drink plenty of fluids to get hydrated always.
- Avoid packed food and carbonated drinks.
- Avoid oily, spicy, fried and frozen food.
- Make a habit of regular exercise and gentle walking daily.
- Consume fibre available in whole wheat, fruits, legumes to avoid constipation and keeping good bowel health.
- Elderly must take to walking to maintain tone and activity of muscles around anus.
- During the pregnancy, would be mother must be given nourishing and easy to digest fibrous foods and fresh fruits.
- If suffering from Chronic cough, take simultaneous treatment.
- Avoid exercise or activity of heavy weight lifting.
Best Ayurvedic/Herbal Piles care treatment for Piles/Hemorroids :-
Piloyam tablet is a very effective ayurvedic medicine for piles / hemorroids available at Destination Ayurveda. As Piles / Hemorroids is defined a condition of inflamed and swollen veins and tissues, this beneficial herbal remedy helps to reduce the serious inflammation in this problem and gives relief from serious ill effects of Piles / Hemorroids.
This herbal product helps to increase the blood supply in the infected areas. Piles / Hemorroids is a condition of swollen and inflamed veins and tissue inside and around the anal area. It also occurs inside the anal canal. This herbal medicine helps to underlying symptoms of this disorder.
Piles is a very common problem during and after pregnancy. In pregnancy existence of this problem is due to excessive pressure in abdomen and various hormonal changes. This tablet helps to maintain the normal level of hormones and also gives relief from this problem.
Piloyam tablet is simple and single solution to aid with this problem. It is good for both types of piles whether it is bleeding piles or non-bleeding piles. It does not harm cells and tissues in our body. It is natural and safe cure for this disorder.
Piloyam tablet is recommended for the patients of Piles (bleeding and non-bleeding), fissures and haemorrhoids
- Shuddha rasaunt (Ext. Berberis aristata) – Rasaunt is very beneficial and special prepation of plant Berberis aristata. Suddha rasaunt used in the preparation of Piloyam tablet is very effective herbal remedy for piles. It helps to reduce the symptoms of piles. It helps to reduce excessive pain and bleeding in piles. In Ayurveda this preparation is known to cure for problems of piles and hemorrhoids. It is used to reduce excessive inflammation and severe pain in case of piles. It is very effective ayurvedic remedy for treating chronic constipation. Shuddha rasaunt also helps to fight against different disorders associated with other organs of our body. It is anti-diabetic in nature and also give relief from eye and ear infections.
- Shorak (Potassium nitrate) - shorak used in this herbal remedy is also very beneficial for the sufferers of piles. It helps to reduce severe irritation and bleeding in cases of piles with chronic constipation.
- Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora) -Camphor used in this ayuvedic herbal medicine is very effective anti-inflammatory and analgesic in nature. It is good for treating hemorrhoids and piles. It helps to reduce excessive swelling in anal area. It is also beneficial to reduce excessive bleeding and irritation in anal region. It is also good remedy for healing and to cure both internal and external inflammation. Camphor helps to increase the blood flow in veins near anal area to resist infections. Camphor is also very effective remedy for various bacterial and fungal infections of skin.
- Shiva (Chebulic myrobalan) - Shiva is very effective and wonderful herb of Ayurveda that helps to prevent and cure multiple disorders. This herb is well known for treating chronic constipation, piles, fungal infections, inflammations and wound healing. This herb is basically also used to treat asthma, cough, piles and bronchitis. This herb is laxative, purgative, stomachic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and astringent in nature. It helps to reduce inflammation in piles and also helps to stop bleeding. It is good for various digestive system related problems like indigestion, constipation, abdominal distension, diarrhoea and dysentery.
All the above mentioned herbal preparations are best as herbal Piles care and combined together to make Piloyam tablet of Destination Ayurveda. Regular use of this herbal Piles care ayurvedic remedy gives relief from this serious condition that we are facing in this era. These tablets are safe to use and do not cause any side effects to other organs of body. Natural extracts obtained from herbs and ayurvedic preparations are used in these tablets. This ayurvedic product is formulated under the supervision of Ayurveda doctors. Regular consumption of this ayurvedic remedy helps to combat problem piles and clinical features of this problem.
Dosage :- 2 tablets two times a day after meals is recommended for adults.