Constipation is very severe problem that is associated with human digestive system and in this problem person experiences very hard formation of faeces that is difficult to expel out and give rise to other major health issues. In majority of cases it is due to disturbed metabolism and lack of both water and fibre intake. When this serious condition occurs emptying of gut becomes more difficult and excessively painful. In other words we can say that it is not a problem, it is mainly a symptom associated with other diseases and situations.
Sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy and unhygienic eating habits and excessive use of laxatives pro-cause this serious condition. If this condition is not treated in time then future possible and major complications may include piles, anal fissure, faecal impactions and haemorrhoids.
Major symptoms of constipation -
Most common symptoms associated with this serious health issue may include-
- Severe abdominal pain
- Bloating and flatus
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sore throat and mouth ulcers
What are the major causes of constipation?
Most common cause of this disease is disturbed digestion. And other causes of this problem may include-
- Lack of water intake
- Lack of fibre rich diet
- Lack of physical activities and exercise
- Unhealthy eating habits e.g. fast foods of bazaar, animal proteins, alcoholism
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Certain medications like excessive use of painkillers, laxatives etc.
- Excessive use of dairy products and milk intake
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Suppressing urges
- Growing age
- Endocrine related problems and other medical conditions like cancers etc
- Internal injuries of abdomen and intestine
Ayurveda treatment for constipation -
Bowelax powder, Aarogya Vardhini Vati (500mg) and Mefcop syrup are the amazing Ayurveda treatments for constipation available from house of Destination Ayurveda. Regular use of these Ayurveda treatments for constipation help to improve our low appetite, stimulate the process of digestion and also help to treat this chronic condition naturally without any side effects. Natural extracts obtained from pure herbs of Ayurveda are used to prepare this effective Ayurveda treatment for constipation. Regular intake of these Ayurveda treatments for constipation help in softening of the stool and makes it easier to pass stool.
Bowelax powder, Aarogya Vardhini Vati (500mg) and Mefcop syrup the Ayurveda treatments for constipation are safe to use and give better and satisfactory results after regular use for 50-90 days. These Ayurveda medicines help to relieve excessive bloating and also aid with severe abdominal pain.
All the Ayurveda products of Destination Ayurveda are safe to use because these products are prepared under the medical supervision of Ayurveda expert doctors. Natural and pure herbs of Ayurveda are used in the preparation of all the products of this pharmacy. Products are totally free from harmful chemicals and colours .
Ayurveda products for constipation and full detail of ingredients used -
- Bowelax powder - Rose (Rosa damascene), rock salt, black salt, Mentha (menthe arvensis), Trivruth (Ipomoea turpethum), Ginger (zingiberofficinale), Haritaki (Terminaliachebula), Anise (Pimpinellaanisum), Ivy glory morning (Ipomoea hederacea) and Senna plant (Cassia augstifolia) are various important Ayurveda ingredients used to prepare this beneficial Ayurveda treatment for constipation. It is very effective laxative powder and regular use of this Ayurveda powder helps to improve digestion and peristaltic movements of intestine. It is stool softener and regular use of this powder helps to soften the impacted stool in the gut. It is very beneficial powder for the sufferers of chronic constipation and it also helps to fight against flatus and excessive bloating. It is also very effective remedy for females because it helps to treat constipation that is associated with menstrual problems like dysmenorrhoea. Rose used in this Ayurveda treatment for constipation help to improve digestion, improve immunity and also helps to aid with sore throat accompanying constipation. It also helps to combat with chronic constipation and diarrhoea. It is natural stress buster and also used as diuretic. Mentha used in this Ayurveda treatment helps to improve low digestive fire, reduce nausea and also used to treat constipation. Haritaki helps to improve our gastro-intestinal health and aids to improve condition of indigestion, bloating associated with constipation. Ginger is used as natural appetizer and good for promoting overall health of stomach and intestines. Anise helps to fight against abdominal cramps and nauseous conditions. Senna used in this Ayurveda medicine for constipation is known for its laxative properties in Ayurveda. It is very beneficial for maintaining peristaltic movements of gut.
Dosage- 4-6grams of powder should be recommended for adults with lukewarm water at bedtime.
- Arogya Vardhini Vati (500mg) -Rasa (mercury), Loha bhasma, Abhrak bhasma, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Amalki, Shilajatu, Shudh guggul, Eranda, Katuka and Nimb are the major ingredients used to prepare this Ayurveda treatment for constipation. Haritaki, vibhitaki and amalaki used in this Ayurveda treatment for constipation are well known for treating indigestion and chronic constipation in Ayurveda. These three herbs of Ayurveda are called “triphala” and these Ayurveda fruits help to improve reduced appetite, cure indigestion, abdominal cramps, nausea and vomiting caused by constipation. These three herbs are used as stool softener and also help to improve overall immunity and strength of bowels. Eranda used in this remedy is very beneficial laxative because of its piercing and scrapping properties. It helps to expel out faeces deposited in the gut and give relief from this serious condition. Eranda is very effective and strong herb of Ayurveda for upset stomach. Katuka used in this Ayurveda treatment for constipation is natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory in nature. It helps in the detoxification of liver, cure constipation, treat indigestion and also help to prevent nausea. It helps to boost out decreased appetite and it is hepato-protective herb of Ayurveda.
Dosage - 2 tablets twice or thrice a day for 50-90 days.
- Mefcop syrup - Kaalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Parpat (Fumaria parviflora), Kaasani (Cichorium intybus) and Apaamaarg (Acyranthes aspera) are the various effective ingredients used to prepare this Ayurveda treatment for constipation. It is very effective remedy for treating nausea and vomiting caused by constipation. Regular use of this Ayurveda treatment for constipation not only helps to cure constipation but is also very beneficial for promoting overall health of liver. It also helps to combat jaundice, liver cirrhosis and hepatitis. Kaalmegha is very beneficial remedy for diarrhoea, constipation, colic pain and various liver related problems. Bhumi amla is natural and herbal laxative that helps to fight against chronic constipation. It not only cures constipation but also helps to stimulate movements of gut. Apaamarg used in this Ayurveda treatment for constipation also improves indigestion and helps to treat various symptoms caused by disturbed digestive system. Regular use of this Ayurveda treatment for constipation helps to relieve this chronic condition and protect our body from serious complications caused by this problem.
Dosage - 2-3 teaspoonful with clean potable water for 50-90 days.